Little lemon house welcomes you
Boutique family residence, 30 steps to sand
Park the car on your private spot, right in front of the house and have a swim. The sea is a 15 second walk (or 4 seconds running). Slightly more when the tide is low.
Don’t worry about anything. At all. We got you covered with a fully equipped kitchen, two huge beds, a private green garden, warm outdoor shower, fresh breakfast, cappuccino’s, speedy landline wifi, star roofed bathroom, hanging chair, power airco and ‘bolderkar’ for the kids.
Also, if you need more space, we have a connected room with a desk for working/playing, a (sleeping) sofa and television. Contact us for availability.
1 king bed, 1 double bed, 1 sofa
Price indications (two guests):
We update the actual rates per night only on our Airbnb page – see the link on the right. You can check them before you make a reservation here (and save yourself their 15% service costs).
A general indication:
Winter (nov-mrt) EUR 120 per night
Spring (apr-may) EUR 180 per night
Summer (jun-aug) EUR 240 per night
Autumn (sep-okt) EUR 180 per night
Extra guests: EUR 50 per night
Cleaning: EUR 50 per stay
Please note that prices differ almost per night. During weekends, holidays and events (like F1) they can be (substantially) higher.
Check our availability and make your reservation
Our peaceful street is right behind the busy boulevard, located between the village centre (3 min walk) and the sandy dunes (2 min walk). Enjoy dinner and sunset at one of the many mellow beach cafes and restaurants. Many have playing grounds or swings for the kids.
In the village center there are shops, cafes, a huge indoor kids playing hall and three modern supermarkets. The dunes are perfect for a peaceful walk. Or let the kids chase the many (many) deers that roam this area.
The Zandvoort train station is 5 min walking and connects you directly with lovely old Haarlem (15 min) and vibrant Amsterdam (30 min). There’s also a bus stop around the corner.
We are Vivian & Kurt, nice to meet you
Some information about us:
* We love kids. A lot. We are very thankful to have four: Liv, Dex, Moos and Charlie
* Kurt is a (social) entrepreneur and Vief works as a creative in advertising
* We love traveling – making new memories is what counts in life 🙂
* We found our house through a ‘guerrilla campaign’ in the Zandvoort newspaper with the headline ‘Young Amsterdam family (5) craving for some sea air’
* We do miss Amsterdam, but luckily friends join us every weekend for a coffee or drink when they visit the beach
* Our house is one of the oldest houses in Zandvoort (built in 1850). The guesthouse is pretty new though, built in 2021
We love having guests from around the world in our little lemon house. Don’t hesitate to reach out about anything at all. Love, Vivian and Kurt
Check-in: After 15:00
No parties or events
No parties or events
Health & safety
COVID-19 guidelines apply
Carbon monoxide alarm
First aid kit
You can cancel your stay here